"I have always imagined that Paradise will be some kind of library." ~ Jorge Luis Borges

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

I'll carry this poem in my pocket...

 or maybe this one...

One week after promising to post my students' work, I have finally carved out a few minutes to upload the pics to Animoto. For a task driven person, this has been a painful week.  :)

When last I wrote, my students and I had celebrated School Library Month and National Poetry Month by writing poems about school libraries for Poem in Your Pocket Day on April, 26th.  We are very excited about this day and hope you are as well!

Apologies for the blurry picture.

Which poem will you carry in your pocket on April 26, 2012? 



Okay, I may want to work on how to spell some words, but with sentiment like this, I'm willing to let it slide...

Here are a few Pocket Poems from my 3rd grade students:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment