"I have always imagined that Paradise will be some kind of library." ~ Jorge Luis Borges

Friday, May 18, 2012

"My Favorite Library Moment..."

"...was when I made my library card."

Sometimes it's the little things, right?  

As I shared in the last blog post, today, I revisited some technology tools with my students.  

There was a slight glitch in the embedding of the Wallwisher sites, so this one is a conglomeration of reflections on books and library lessons.

I love these comments.  

I realized today that it is too hard for my 5th grade students to recall lessons from their six years at the school.  I always reflect with each class at the end of the year, but in the future, I think I will share those reflections back with the students as a way of helping them realize and remember what they have learned and enjoyed. This though, was not a bad start.  They recalled lessons from 3rd and 4th grade!








No comments:

Post a Comment