"I have always imagined that Paradise will be some kind of library." ~ Jorge Luis Borges

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Take action for global literacy. Now.

World Read Aloud Day is March 6th!

On March 6, 2013, educators, children, parents and a host of literature loving  people will participate in LitWorld's World Read Aloud Day
 LitWorld is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to grow and support literacy leaders and literacy programs.

"Take Action for Global Literacy, Celebrate the Power of Words, Change the World."

Are you ready?  Sign up and get involved.

My 5th graders are getting reading to be my WRAD Ambassadors.  They are taking their role very seriously.  Their first task?  Express why they think reading (or being literate) is important.




Here are more inspiring Tagxedo messages:

Here are more inspiring Wordle word clouds:

1 comment:

  1. Well done 5th graders. I love your why reading is important Wordles. I will share these with the students at my school. You are inspiring. Kids can change the world with their words. Amazing.

    Julee Murphy
    Early Childhood Development Center Library
    Texas

    ReplyDelete