"I have always imagined that Paradise will be some kind of library." ~ Jorge Luis Borges

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

I love the way this day looked and sounded in my library

This is the fourth graders were doing in my library today:
Reading

Adding their voices to a Voicethread 

Browsing

Watching a BrainPOP clip alone

Watching a BrainPOP clip together

Searching Destiny

and interviewing each other with the flip video camera.

After teaching a lesson on searching in and taking notes from electronic resources, I asked the students to share what they learned either through a Voicethread or by interviewing each other using the flip video camera. 

It was a voluntary activity, so not a real assessment of the lesson, but a good way to find out what did resonate with students.

Here's what they learned today:



1 comment:

  1. How much do I love your library?! LOTS. Mucho. Molto. I would have been in HEAVEN if I'd found a place like this when I was young. Heaven-o!
    xx

    ReplyDelete