"I have always imagined that Paradise will be some kind of library." ~ Jorge Luis Borges

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Helping to break the world record

This week, my 3rd, 4th and 5th grade students
joined  
Big Nate and author Lincoln Peirce 
as they attempt to 
BREAK THE WORLD RECORD
for the longest comic strip ever!
We received 10 panels in the mail, which the students then copied over the penciled lines with black markers.

I put out one panel per class.  Twenty four students needed to contribute to each panel. I am so proud and impressed with how they cooperatively completed each panel.  
 









Get involved! Visit Big Nate Books to learn more about the books.  Sign up at Break a World Record to received your package! 


2 comments:

  1. Jen,

    How did you run the class - a whole class made one panel? What was the organization?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never answered this, so sorry! One class per panel. :)

      Delete