"I have always imagined that Paradise will be some kind of library." ~ Jorge Luis Borges

Thursday, December 26, 2013

The one where I am not reading

...because I am out taking photographs.

I would like to tell you that I can just sit and read and read forever, but I cannot.  I have too much energy for one, but more to the fact is that I get so much pleasure from being out in nature - taking walks, hiking, biking, skiing - and seeing what catches my eye. 

So what did I see when I was not reading today?

Two very large (I thought they were deer at first) coyotes run across the meadow while I had stopped to take this photo: 
This photo is not very good and not what I was aiming for, but had I not stopped, I would have not seen the coyotes, which sadly, I did not manage to capture.

Here are some other things that caught my eye.











  











No comments:

Post a Comment