"I have always imagined that Paradise will be some kind of library." ~ Jorge Luis Borges

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Celebrate: Laughter

It's time to...
Discover. Play. Build.
My school week ended on the best note ever. Well, that's a slight exaggeration, but it ended in the way I needed and the best way it could have, in laughter with people I love.

This week was a bit hard. A movie was in order, a good movie, a funny movie. The mail had brought the latest Netflix discs. (A brief digression: I have just reclaimed the Netflix Queue and put some of my movies at the top - #perksofbeinganemptynester.)

One of the films that arrived was an old favorite, Bringing Up Baby with Katharine Hepburn and Cary Grant.  A wonderful slapstick romp with a verbal repartee that is unmatched in modern films. 

Popped it in the blue ray player and laughed heartily we did.

Today I celebrate sitting next to my 21-year-old daughter as she laughed and enjoyed this movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment