"I have always imagined that Paradise will be some kind of library." ~ Jorge Luis Borges

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Behavior Expectations as explained by fifth graders


The students were tasked with creating Google presentations that would communicate our school community expected behaviors. 
You can read about the first part of the project on this post: Fifth Graders Take Charge. The projects are coming to completion and they look incredible. I know I am biased, but I am really pleased with how the students approached this project and impressed with how effectively they communicated their messages. 

There is a specific element in each of these projects that I think the student group did very well -- font, theme, design, layout, word choice, etc. Is there one that you think is particularly effective? Let us know!

Here are just a few of their projects:






























No comments:

Post a Comment