"I have always imagined that Paradise will be some kind of library." ~ Jorge Luis Borges

Sunday, January 4, 2015

5th graders keep on creating...

I enjoy checking into our Animoto accounts and seeing what the students are creating. They always come to me with an idea first, but with twenty-two students, it is difficult to see what each of them are doing during each step of the way, so I have to step back and trust the process. 

I have templates for creating book trailers and Animoto movies, but I need to display a final checklist near the computers because they often forget to go back and check for spelling and grammar. I think their excitement to see the final product combined with limited time can make the editing part of the projects rushed. That said, the students are incredibly adept at getting their messages out across various platforms.

Here are a few 5th grade projects that I found:














No comments:

Post a Comment